Posted by admin in Weight Loss on 18-10-2011
- Unlike many diet pills, capsules or powders, which contain unwanted fillers or additives like ephedrine or caffeine, or calorie burning blends, liquid-fast VCO simply makes you feel fuller and stop the cravings or hunger pangs, as long practiced and remained effective today as 5000 yrs ago in ancient civilizations in Asia/India – no mixture of exotic unproven substances, without “brain tricks” that could trigger jitters, unpleasant or hazardous side effects.
- VCO is good for weight loss because it contains lower calories (due to its small size molecules) than other dietary oils – olive, canola, soy, corn, safflower, and even much lower than fish or salmon caloric counts.
- VCO is composed largely (2/3) of medium chain fatty acids (MCFA), which are easily digestible in the liver for quick energy expenditure (just like a non-excessive carbohydrate or protein) – but, unlike long chain fatty acids (LCFA) predominant in other vegetable/seed oils – canola, corn, olive (82% LCFA), soy, rapeseed, safflower, or worse, from animal fats – which take a long time to metabolize as they end up as stored fats in cells.
- VCO promotes thyroid gland functions, which control metabolism or energy use. Conversely, mono/polyunsaturated vegetable oils with their slow-digestible LCFA are called “high-fat fats” (soy, corn, canola, olive, etc). All these LCFAs depress thyroid gland hormones, thus reduce metabolic rate…. and when metabolic rate or energy use is reduced, weight gain is produced.
- Natural and Organic – 100% Pure, Unblended Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) by Manila Coco Bio-Essence is pressure-induced food grade coconut oils through proprietary advanced mechanical expellers, without the use of solvents, no hexane, nor any chemical. Our VCO is naturally stable, and uniquely beneficial saturated fatty acids. As such, it acts as natural appetite suppressant in the same manner as other nuts, fruits, and vegetables are. More so, it is devoid of toxic trans fatty acids, protects cells from free-radical damage, and free of bad-cholesterol enhancing properties – gaining its scientific claim as – The Healthiest Oil on earth…
Manila Coco’s Virgin Coconut Oil liquid supplement for appetite control and weight loss contains largely the optimum amount of beneficial medium chain fatty acids (MCFA), which are easily digestible, thus, promote metabolism faster than other dietary oils. NO MIXTURE OF UNPROVEN EXOTIC SUBSTANCES, but simply coconut, a 5000 yr old therapeutic fruit. It is distinct from unsaturated hydrogenated vegetable fats, and saturated animal fats (lards/shortening), pre-dominat… More >>
Organic 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Dietary Supplement – Natural Appetite Suppressant & Weight Loss that Does Not Strain the Liver : No Unproven Exotic Substances, Non-Pill, Non-Capsule, Non-Powder, Liquid-Fast : 8.45oz
- Promotes a healthy heart, energy and vitality
- Non-thickening powder
- Sugar-free; Gluten-free (less than 20 ppm gluten)
- Excellent source of vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid
Helps promote: Heart health. Energy & vitality. Dissolves completely in beverages and soft foods. Sugar-free. 48 Servings. Benefiber Plus B Vitamins & Folic Acid provides the same amount of fiber as the leading fiber supplement (Metamucil Powders offer 3… More >>
Benefiber Fiber Supplement, Plus B Vitamins & Folic Acid, Non-Thickening Powder, 6.4 Ounce
Posted by admin in Weight Loss on 07-09-2010
The weight loss is simply losing those extra pounds of fats those have accumulated in various parts of the body such as buttocks, thighs, biceps, neck, belly and chest. There are many ways to lose the body weight such as surgeries and modern medications. However, obese or overweight people prefer to go for herbal weight loss looking at its benefits and most importantly because herbal weight loss does not produce any side, unwanted or harmful effects that most of the modern medications do.
Herbal weight loss come in two types; herbal weight loss as used in external therapies and herbal weight loss as used in internal therapies. Let us look at both of them-
Herbal weight loss as used in External therapies: Herbal weight loss is possible when some external specially designed therapies are performed in a particular fashion. In ancient science like Ayurveda, external therapies play significant role in treating various health ailments including obesity. In such therapies, the herbal powder or leaves are taken (or in some cases even paste made out of potential herbs) and are applied onto the body. The herbs used in such therapies possess natural properties to shed off extra pounds. They help in melting down (while rubbing body with herbal powder, it produces heat that melts down the adipose tissues accumulated in various body parts) and drain them through lymphatic system. Regular therapies may help in losing weight.
Herbal weight loss as used in Internal therapies: Herbal weight loss is possible when some internal specially designed therapies are performed in a particular way. The nature has gifted us with plenty of herbs that help in losing the weight. Herbs such as garcinia, guggulu, lahsuna, amalaki (Indian gooseberry), shunthi (ginger), pippali (pepper) are said to have beneficial effects on the body and they also help in losing the body weight. There are plenty of herbal weight loss formulas available on the market that you can go for. However, checkout with your health care provider before undergoing any weight loss therapy. The supplements are available in various forms such as capsules, pills, powders and extracts. One can go for a single herb supplement or can go for some formula that contains the blend of above mentioned herbs.
Many health care providers prefer that an individual suffering from obesity should also go for other options along with herbal weight loss to have good and satisfying results. This is because only herbal weight loss may not work in every case. Lifestyle modification and a perfect dietary plan are equally important if a person wants to lose weight. One should give up sedentary lifestyle and should not consume junk, canned, packed foods and foods with preservatives. They all increase the body weight by making fats to get accumulated.
Dark, green and leafy vegetables and fresh fruits can be included. Yoga and Pranayama are two of the holistic exercises found to be very beneficial in losing weight naturally. They all are good and can also be adopted to remain healthy throughout the life. Unlike modern medications and surgeries, they do not have any side, unwanted or harmful effects.